Last week’s topic was about what worked and didn’t work last year and the habits that you want to create this year.
This week, I encourage you to review 2013 a little bit more and make 2014 even more successful.
- What did you accomplish in 2013 that you are most proud of?
- What did you do in 2013 that prior to 2013 was too far outside of your comfort zone to even be a possibility (what did you do that was a bit scary but really worth it)?
- What is one fear, limiting belief or other obstacle that you overcame in 2013?
- What, or who, supported you the most in 2013?
- If you accomplish nothing else in 2014, what one thing do you want to accomplish that will make you the most proud?
- What’s one thing that is a bit outside your comfort zone that you will accomplish this year?
- One is one fear, limiting belief or other obstacle that is hindering your success that you will overcome this year?
- What is one thing that you will do that will support you (and your success) in 2014?
Share your biggest ah-ha moment in the comments below.