Jane's a dedicated entrepreneur. She is thrilled that she can help other women from the comfort of her own home.
And every day she tries to get her list done.
She has clients to serve, networking groups to attend, follow-up to do, social media to keep up with, email to check, marketing to stay on top of, etc.
And at the end of each day Jane feels like she hadn’t made any progress and is exhausted.
She tried what felt like everything:
What she really needed was something that would help her avoid just being busy every day and instead would allow her to know exactly how to take STRATEGIC ACTION so that she could grow her business and earn more.
- She’d bought lots of different types of planners (they’re sitting in her closet now)
- She knew her WHY and set BIG goals (only to feel frustrated and disappointed when the goals weren’t met)
- She tried scheduling every aspect of her day (which she promptly rebelled against and nothing got done)
If this sounds familiar to you, then instead of all of that frustration imagine:
- Feeling accomplished at the end of your workday
- Sticking to the hours you set aside to grow your business and actually DOING it
- Actually getting things done and feeling like you're making progress on your goals
You know that it would make a huge difference to your business (and peace of mind) if you were more productive.
So, reserve your spot and save Wednesday, January 17, 2018 from 2pm to 3:30pm (and the following 3 Wednesdays) in your calendar for our virtual meetings.