Let’s talk about one thing to do before you set your goals.
No, this isn’t about reviewing the past year.
It’s about becoming clear about the things you currently have going on in your business.
It the all-important brain dump.
Normally, once the brain dump is done, I hear one of two things:
- It’s so overwhelming to see it all written out like this!
- It’s so empowering to have all of that out of my head and to see what actually needs to be done!
So, I’ll cover how to move from the first response to the second one.
And it won’t take very long to cover this!
Wednesday LIVE with Evie #47
In the LIVE:
- Why it’s important to do the braindump before you set your goals
- How to do a successful brain dump (some areas to think about)
- The difference between it being overwhelming and empowering